1. Education

Kenneth Beare

Conditional Forms Resources

By May 5, 2011

What would you do, if you had more time to study? (example of the second, unreal conditional form)

This page is dedicated to helping both learners and teachers take advantage of all the resources related to all three conditional forms on this site. Resources include explanations, quizzes, free lesson plans, and activities all related to conditional forms.

Comments

February 5, 2008 at 5:41 am
(1) Rob Spooner says:

While I’m personally a big fan of the subjunctive, I wonder if ESL students will master a distinction that a great many EFL college-bound high school seniors would not. Shouldn’t the goal of ESL be to achieve a simple level which, while technically wrong, is always understandable because so many Americans speak that way. For instance, they don’t know what the subjunctive is and they use the past tense whenever the subjunctive is called for. It may not be “correct,” but it works.

April 19, 2009 at 8:19 am
(2) op says:

i am not good at english ,but i just want to learning english,it can give me insights into another culture,i can participate and make friends.thanks.

June 22, 2010 at 2:11 pm
(3) Jesus Simental says:

Hello,

Just to tell you that one mistake in this quiz:

Where Would You Put These Adverbs?
Adverb Placement Quiz Answers
By Kenneth Beare, About.com Guide

The probably word is missing on the options

May 8, 2011 at 2:22 am
(4) Amaraa says:

Hello!Your for at work success.Thanks to you i am studing English language

May 10, 2011 at 10:51 am
(5) Hassan says:

Hi,Kenneth Beare
Thank you very much for your daily basis help for English learners in this great website which I believed that it is the best source that some one can be learn English with out being attending in class physically
In my opinion itís a website which you can get any kind of grammar in structures, so that I found my self that Iím kind of lucky being studying such great way with out going to school every morning and I will also like to know if any help can be available about writing essay and editing errors ? Iím really need that kind of help more than any thing els I have writing problems although I have good keyboard skills, still I have lack of confidence when it comes writing. So please any kind of assistant about this point will be appreciated

May 11, 2011 at 4:36 am
(6) aziz says:

this is very effective way of learning and useful for
us and we would kindly requested to farward some english video as possible,regarding ur instructions we have attained more about english,one point that
i should mention if u would send some paragraph for reading we would be glad

regards.

May 11, 2011 at 10:45 am
(7) alfayez hana says:

Hello, im an English teacher from Jordan,and I want to improve my English to teach my students more efficiently,help me please

May 12, 2011 at 7:24 am
(8) Roheena says:

Hi,Kenneth Beare

Hope you will be fine. thanks for sharing these lessons, i want some videos regarding speaking or learning English. and i would like to suggest u that it would be better if u people share some lessons regarding vocublery.. bcoz my vocublery is so weak.. i am facing so many problems during responding official mails.. you can understand thz issue which i am facing. will be wait for your positive reply on my ID take care all.

May 17, 2011 at 5:21 am
(9) parvin says:

thank you so much for your profound helpefull daily lesson , i love my about .

May 23, 2011 at 6:22 am
(10) aziz says:

thanks for sending such an important topics related english,from the above step by step learning materails
we have learned more and i would kindly offer from u people to forward some intersting reading topics,magazine,article,video etc..
thanks for being with us in learning methods

May 23, 2011 at 2:58 pm
(11) Ivonne Sierra says:

Hi, I am a teacher from Colombia, and I am using all the inputs given in your page, it has helped me a lot, I am putting them into practice, and of course they are really useful. thanks!

July 23, 2011 at 5:57 am