1. Education

Kenneth Beare

Speaking Off the Cuff

By November 14, 2012

What is speaking off the cuff? Speaking off the cuff is an idiom that refers to the ability to speak about a topic without preparation. The ability to speak off the cuff is very important in job interviews, speaking to people you meet at a party making small talk, and more. This exercise on making impromptu speeches will help you become more confident in speaking off the cuff.

Comments

November 22, 2012 at 1:49 am
(1) Roman says:

Thanks for sending me regularly your lessons it helps me a lot .

November 23, 2012 at 9:39 am
(2) sonia says:

Thanks for sending me regularly your lessons it helps me a lot
i ago with this statment completely and i wqant more and more of your english
i really need to improve my english,some says it is good to chat everyday but i havenot english friends actully .what should i do ?

November 26, 2012 at 3:15 am
(3) cesar galvez says:

November 26, 2012 at 8:37 pm
(4) Conny Méndez Rojas says:

Thanks, this is very useful to me.

November 28, 2012 at 1:19 am
(5) fazel ahmad sherzoy says:

thank you so much. this lesson you sent me it is very importan and useful for me because my englih language is very weak.

November 28, 2012 at 2:42 am
(6) meena says:

This lesson is very useful to me…. Thanks for sending me regularly new lessons…thank u so much.

December 1, 2012 at 4:30 am
(7) anees says:

this site is fantastic for learn

December 3, 2012 at 5:55 am
(8) Elisabeth says:

Thanks for all thelesson that I got during the last 3 years, now I can speak nearly quite well, naturly I have to improwe it, you know
“practice make the master” I ll continue, I`m sure this is the best place
that I found., Thanks again
Elisabeth

December 16, 2012 at 12:41 am
(9) Masud Salahshori says:

Hello and thank you very much for your lessons .These help me and i can writing more about top subject for example i am so sorry about terror act in the America and killing many children in the school also i mind guns belong to military in every country but in U.S every body can buy guns and this is not freedom .Many family lost their children also who want to answer these family and this is to late for any act because they don’t get back their children and i am member for these family!

December 20, 2012 at 5:10 am
(10) amita says:

Thank you so much for sending us the new english lessons everyday which helps to improve our english day by day. and regarding sonia i am also searching friends for english chat . you can send me ur email ID so i can add you. Thanks.

December 20, 2012 at 8:34 am
(11) manuel says:

Thank you for your newsletter. They often give me ideas and clarification on parts of speech I may be confused about.

June 9, 2013 at 9:01 am
(12) fereshte says:

Thank u so much for sending me new lessons every day, they r really helpful.