armchair - a comfortable chair often found in a living room
· She's got a beautiful armchair in her office.
cabinet - a small chest used for keeping papers, files, etc.
· I keep my markers in the cabinet drawer.
desk - writing table
· He's got a large desk in his office.
drawer - sliding receptacle in a desk, cabinet, etc.
· The papers are in the drawer in the desk.
equipment - supplies and tools used to work
· He's got a lot of equipment in his office.
furniture - moveable articles for use in the house or office
· We need some new furniture in our living room.
highlighter - pen used to mark passages in a bright color
· I use a yellow highlighter for important new words and a green highlighter for problems.
laptop - a moveable or portable computer
· I bought a new laptop to take on business trips.
paperclip - a small metal clip used to hold papers together
· She used a paperclip to hold the two pieces of paper together.
stapler - a small device used to bind papers together
· Could you hand me the stapler, please?Back to 'My Office' reading comprehension