Preposition Use - for / while / during
Test your knowledge of the prepositions for / while / during with this quiz. Pay special attention to the differences in grammar structures for 'while' and 'during' which are the same in meaning.
for - used with periods of time
while - used with a full clause for something happening at the same time as another
during - used with a noun or noun phrase
Take the Quiz
Choose either for, while, or during and click on next question to see if you have answered correctly. Each question has only one correct answer. When you are finished click on the "Next Question" button. There are 15 questions in this quiz. Try to use only 10 seconds per question. At the end of the quiz, you will receive quiz feedback. For more help, study the grammar of Prepositions - for / while / during.
More Preposition Quizzes
- Prepositions of Place - in / at / on
- Prepositions of Movement - in / to / at / nothing
- Prepositions - for / while / during
- Prepositions of time and date - in / on / at
- Nouns Prepositions
- Prepositions Nouns
- Adjective Prepositions Combinations - 1
- Adjective Prepositions Combinations - 2