The Music of English - Pronunciation
Click on the audio symbol below to listen to five sentences. Each sentence will be repeated three times with gaps in-between so that you can try repeating the sentences yourself.
- A great way to improve listening skills is to listen to songs that you are very familiar with and learn the words by heart.
- My favorite magazine is called Wired. It focuses on cultural, business and philosophical issues surrounding the information age and its instruments.
- So, as I was telling John, we had been waiting for about an hour when Frank finally showed up.
- Sentences that use a number of words to express simple ideas are about as boring as overcooked cabbage.
- Janet silently turned the page.