Each sentence or group of sentences contains one mistake. Find the mistake and correct. Click on the next page to see the correct answers.
Sentence: He brought there dog with them to the party.
Correction: He brought their dog with them to the party.
- I think we need too extra seats at the table.
- Have you had enough for desert, or would you like another slice of pie?
- Have you seen that add about the new restaurant in the city?
- Hay, can you give me a hand over here?
- Could you right a letter to your senator?
- I here you are interested in the position.
- Jack has a flare for science.
- The newspaper took a pole about the current situation.
- Is that a knew bicycle?
- I think its a difficult question to answer.
Learn more about common homophones using these links.