Each sentence or group of sentences contains one mistake. Find the mistake and correct it. Click on the next page to see the correct answers.
Sentence: He lived in that house since 1999.
Correction: He has lived in that house since 1999.
- Did you finish that job yet? I haven't seen the finished product.
- Tom worked in our company for 10 years. He started in 2000.
- They've lived in New York for 10 years before they moved in 1987.
- I saw that film three times in my life.
- How long did you have your current car? When did you buy it?
- She has known Tom for fifteen years. They have met in Paris.
- Jason has wanted to go to Disneyland since he has been a child.
- I have gone to San Francisco in 1993. I've been there a total of three times.
- He went to lunch but should be back soon.
- The criminals have committed three crimes. The have committed the first crime at 10 o'clock last night.
Learn more about the present perfect and the past simple using these links.