Read the following information about different pen pals.
1. Mary, 24 years old, comes from Scotland and would like to find a pen pal who comes from East Europe. She likes playing the piano and listening to jazz music. She is interested in history but does not like discussing politics.
2. Kim Lee, 19 years old, comes from Seoul, South Korea. Kim loves traveling and hopes to visit Great Britain in the future. He would like a pen pal who is interested in discussing the differences between life in Europe and life in Asia. He loves listening to pop music and playing football in his free time.
3. Pietro, 42 years old, comes from Argentina. He is a businessman and would like to find a pen pal who is also a businessperson and lives in North America. He is married with three children and likes using the Internet in his free time.
4. Helga, 31 years old, comes from Germany and speaks French, English and Russian. She would like a pen pal who is interested in exchanging ideas about language learning. She does not like using computers for learning and believes that language learning can only happen in a classroom.
5. Jennifer, 18, comes from New Orleans in the United States. She is interested in discussing the political differences between East Europe and North America. She loves riding her horse, Jackie, and listening to jazz music.
6. Alessandro, 25 years old, comes from Rome. He is interested in finding a pen pal who speaks different languages and can exchange ideas on using the computer for learning purposes. He likes playing tennis and football in his free time.
Which pen pal is best for these people? Choose ONLY ONE pen pal for each person.
The best pen pal for Petr would be _____
The best pen pal for Tom would be _____
The best pen pal for Olga would be _____
The best pen pal for Jack would be _____
The best pen pal for Stuart would be _____
The best pen pal for Elisabeth would be _____
Check your answers to this reading comprehension quiz on the next page.