- Hello. This is Richard Brown. I'd like to make an appointment to see Dr. Habi.
- Certainly. What seems to be the problem?
- I'd like to have my annual check-up.
- Fine. When would you be available to come in to see Dr. Habi?
- Any day next week in the morning would be great.
- How about next Thursday at 10 o'clock?
- That sounds fine. Thank you.
- We'll see you next Thursday Mr. Brown. Goodbye.
- Hello, what's the matter?
- Good morning. I have a terrible ache in my lower back.
- How long has your back been bothering you?
- I've been having pain for about the last two weeks.
- Do you have any history of back problems?
- No, this is the first time.
- Are you taking any medicine at the moment?
- No, just an aspirin from time to time to kill the pain.
- OK. Let's have a look at your back. Please take off your shirt ....
make an appointment
What (seems) is the problem...?
What's the matter ...?
history of ... problems