This quiz is for in-class use and does not have the answers provided. Take the interactive version of the Deliveries and Suppliers Quiz for correct answers and results.
Choose the correct answer or phrase to fill in the blank. Each question has only one correct answer.
Visit http://esl.about.com for more practice quizzes, as well as study sheets and information on grammar, vocabulary, listening, reading and writing.
Why is Susan concerned?
- They're delaying shipments to suppliers.
- They're experiencing delays from suppliers.
- They're back on schedule.
What are they doing?
- Trying to get back on schedule
- Not worrying about the problem
- Taking legal action against the suppliers
Which excuse does Doug give?
- That the suppliers are unreliable.
- That the time is year is often troublesome.
- That they changed suppliers.
Where are most of the suppliers located?
- In California
- In Japan
- In China
Which is NOT a reason given for the delays?
- Weather delays
- Reduced production
- Payment difficulties
How do they sometimes resolve these problems?
- They change suppliers.
- They use delivery services.
- They manufacture their own products.
Original Quiz with Answers at: http://esl.about.com/od/businessreading/a/d_deliver.htm