Choose the correct answer or phrase to fill in the blank. Each question has only one correct answer.
Visit http://esl.about.com for more practice quizzes, as well as study sheets and information on grammar, vocabulary, listening, reading and writing.
- A fever
- A broken bone
What does the nurse think?
- That the patient has a raised fever.
- That the patient needs to see the doctor immediately.
- That the patient should eat something.
What other problem is the patient having?
- She's very hungry.
- She can't find the bed controls.
- She can't sleep.
What request does the patient make?
- She asks for an extra blanket.
- She asks for an extra pillow.
- She asks for a magazine.
What other problem might the patient have?
- She's overweight because she asks for food.
- She's thirsty because she asks for a bottle of water.
- She's very old because she mentions her 80th birthday.
Original Quiz with Answers at: http://esl.about.com/od/intermediatereading/a/d_mhelpp.htm