Choose the correct answer or phrase to fill in the blank. Each question has only one correct answer.
Visit http://esl.about.com for more practice quizzes, as well as study sheets and information on grammar, vocabulary, listening, reading and writing.
Who does the patient have an appointment with?
- With the nurse for blood work
- With the physical therapist
- With Dr. Adams
What does the staff member ask for?
- Her passport
- To fill out some forms
- Her driver's license
Which form does the patient ask about?
- The health history form
- The privacy form
- The insurance form
What type of identification does the patient provide?
- Credit card
- Driver's license
- Insurance provider's card
What does the patient not understand?
- Why she has to visit the doctor.
- Why she has to pay a deductible.
- Why she has to have blood work done.
What does the staff member complain about?
- The patient's questions
- The amount of paperwork from various health care providers
- The weather
Original Quiz with Answers at: http://esl.about.com/od/intermediatereading/a/d_mpatientd.htm