Choose the correct answer or phrase to fill in the blank. Each question has only one correct answer.
Visit http://esl.about.com for more practice quizzes, as well as study sheets and information on grammar, vocabulary, listening, reading and writing.
Who would the caller like to speak to?
- The receptionist
- Anna Beare
- Mr Adams
Which company does the caller represent?
- Jason Wine Importers
- Sun Soaked Vineyards
- Beare consulting
Is the caller able to complete her task?
- Yes, she speaks with Mr Adams.
- No, she hangs up.
- No, but she leaves a message.
Which information does the caller wish to leave?
- That they haven't received their shipment yet.
- That there is a short delay in the shipment.
- That the wine was of poor quality.
What other information does the receptionist ask for?
- The time of day
- The caller's telephone number
- They type of wine shipped
Original Quiz with Answers at: http://esl.about.com/od/businessreading/a/d_message.htm