Choose the correct answer or phrase to fill in the blank. Each question has only one correct answer.
Visit http://esl.about.com for more practice quizzes, as well as study sheets and information on grammar, vocabulary, listening, reading and writing.
Which symptom is not mentioned?
- Bad cough
How long has the patient had the symptoms?
- He's had all of the symptoms for two months.
- He's had the cough for two weeks, and feeling ill for a few days.
- The symptoms just began yesterday.
What other problems does the patient mention?
- Headache and vomiting
- Joint pain
- Headache and diarrhea
Does the patient produce phlegm when coughing?
- Yes, always
Does the patient have any allergies?
- Yes, he's allergic to food.
- No, none that he knows of.
- He's not sure.
Original Quiz with Answers at: http://esl.about.com/od/intermediatereading/a/d_msymptom.htm