This quiz is for in-class use and does not have the answers provided. Take the interactive version of the Future Tenses Review Quiz for correct answers and results.
Choose the correct future form in brackets and type it into the box. Click on the button to check your answer.
Use "lower case" typed answers - incorrectly spelled answers will be wrong.
1. Peter (is/is going to be) fifty next Friday.
2. Oh no! I've broken the vase. What (am I going to say / will I say)?
3. Jack (is having / will have) a dinner party next Saturday.
4. By the time you arrive, I'll (have been / be) working for two hours.
5. John hasn't eaten. - Don't worry (I'll make / I'm going to make) him a sandwich.
6. We'll go out for dinner when he (gets in / will get in).
7. Unless he arrives soon, we (won't go/ aren't go) to the party.
8. (I'll be studying / I'll have studied) at 9 tomorrow evening.
9. (We'll have finished / We'll finish) by 9 o'clock.
10. Look at those clouds! It (is going to rain / will rain)!