verbs in its correct place in the sentences below.
punch, grope, grab, stretch, pat, slap, squeeze, nudge, beckon, pet
- After driving a long distance, I like to get out and _____ my arms and legs.
- If he says that again, I'll _____ him in the nose.
- When Katherine was small, I often _____ her on the head when she smiled at me.
- She loved dogs, and always used to stop and _____ any dog that would let her.
- Hurry up! _____ your things and let's get out of here!
- She wasn't slim enough to _____ between the two tables.
- The lights went out and I had to _____ in front of me to find the matches to light a candle.
- Tom went to sleep during the meeting and I had to _____ him with my elbow to wake him.
- When it's your turn to have your passport checked, the customs officer will _____ you to come forward.
To check your answers go to the next answer page.