Fixed Expressions Quiz: Answers
Each mistake is in bold with the correct word following in italics.
- I'm afraid that's never come into entered my mind.
- He's so as happy as a clam since he met Linda.
- You decide. It's up for to you.
- Could you put in a good sentence word for me with the boss?
- What ofin the world do you mean?
- She's so very pleased of with her new car.
- I can assure you that it is a happiness pleasure to deal with you.
- Jack feels very strong strongly about the need for a new park in town.
- It has showed come to our attention that your daughter has missed five classes.
- I'd like to thank you for on behalf of our company.
- That listens sounds like a wonderful opportunity!
- He's got mixed feelings with about his new school.
- I'm sorry. I didn't keep catch that. What did you say?
- Thank you asso much for inviting me to the party!
- Could you hold upon a moment, please?