Put each of the following colors in the correct gap. Some colors are used more than once.
red, black, green, white, blue, yellow
- Many people feared that the new millennium would cause _____ outs because of problems with electricity production.
- What a beautiful car! I'm _____ with envy.
- Don't rely on him under pressure in battle. He's _____.
- There is so much _____ tape that needs to be completed before adopting a baby.
- Jack Thomas was put on Hollywood's _____ list during the McArthy era.
- She was such a difficult child that her family always treated her like a _____ sheep.
- Mr. Jackson is very important to the success of this program. Make sure to roll out the _____ carpet when he arrives.
- We're looking for a new home in the _____ belt.
- It's not quite as _____ and _____ as you think.
- Try to cheer Susan up. She is feeling rather _____ these days.
- I had to tell a _____ lie in order to get accepted into the program.
- Jack gave me the _____ light on the project.
Now that you have studied these words, continue to the next page for a quiz using each word in the list once to complete the quiz.
Visit the definitions page for meanings.