Conversational Skills Objective
Type of Materials or Book Used
Type of Lesson Activities
every day I need 3 lesson with exercise.
Lesson Plan Format
1. Class Objectives: Write out the goals or objectives for class. Try to limit these to one or two things.
2. Connection to Course Goals: Describe how your daily objectives connect to the overall course goals.
3. Anticipatory Set: Sometimes referred to as a "hook." Use an informal Writing to Learn (WTL) exercise, a question, a quote, or an object to focus students' attention at the start of class. This activity should be brief and directly related to the lesson.
4. Introduction: Write down what you'll need to inform students of the daily goals and class procedures. Be sure to explain how these procedures relate to students' own writing.
5. Procedures: List your activities, including any discussion questions and transitions along the way.
6. Conclusion: Describe the objective for the lesson and point students forward by connecting your objective to their own writing.
7. What to do Next Time: Leave space in your plan to reflect on the lesson and suggest future changes.
- I need one teacher to make the correction of the courses and make a good advice for this lesson.