Click on the audio symbol below. Listen and write down the numbers in the sentences. Each sentence is repeated twice. Once you have finished click on the arrow to see if you have understood the numbers correctly.
- He lives at Greene Street.
- Pat is celebrating his birthday next week. He'll be years old.
- That's please.
- My telephone number is .
- She arrives at o'clock.
- OK, I'll see you on Tuesday, March .
- My computer only cost !
- He's worked there for years.
- He needs new workers.
- She learned the program in days!
Continue Learning for Beginners Unit 1 Learning the Basics: Numbers, ABC's and the Verb 'to Be'