Future Tenses Review Quiz 1
Here are the answers for the future forms review quiz. The correct answer is highlighted in bold below the question.
1. Peter (is/is going to be) fifty next Friday.
is going to be
2. Oh no! I've broken the vase. What (am I going to say / will I say)?
will I say
3. Jack (is having / will have) a dinner party next Saturday.
4. By the time you arrive, I'll (have been / be) working for two hours.
5. John hasn't eaten. - Don't worry (I'll make / I'm going to make) him a sandwich.
6. We'll go out for dinner when he (gets in / will get in).
7. Unless he arrives soon, we (won't go/ aren't go) to the party.
8. (I'll be studying / I'll have studied) at 9 tomorrow evening.
I'll be studying
9. (We'll have finished / We'll finish) by 9 o'clock.
we'll have finished
10. Look at those clouds! It (is going to rain / will rain)!
is going to rain