Prepositions of Place - in / at / on
Take this prepositions quiz - In On At - to check your knowledge of how to use these prepositions with places. Below you will find a short guide to these prepositions and their use in English.
Prepositions of place show position:
in - used with cities, countries, etc.
at - used with places in cities
on - used with surfaces (wall, table, etc.)
Take the Quiz
Test your knowledge of the prepositions in / at / on showing position. Choose either in, at, or on and click on the arrow to see you have answered correctly. Each question has only one correct answer. When you are finished click on the "Next Question" button. There are 15 questions to this quiz. Try to use only 10 seconds per question. At the end of the quiz, you will receive quiz feedback.
Teachers: Printable version of this Prepositions of Place - in / at on quiz for in-class use
More Preposition Quizzes
- Prepositions of Place - in / at / on
- Prepositions of Movement - in / to / at / nothing
- Prepositions - for / while / during
- Prepositions of time and date - in / on / at
- Nouns Prepositions
- Prepositions Nouns
- Adjective Prepositions Combinations - 1
- Adjective Prepositions Combinations - 2