Each sentence or group of sentences contains one mistake. Find the mistake and correct it. Click on the next page to see the correct answers.
Sentence: I am thinking he's an interesting man.
Correction: I think he's an interesting man.
- Tom works at the moment. Can I take a message?
- I am often playing tennis on Saturdays.
- We're working on the Smith account this week. We usually take three weeks to complete a project.
- We rarely go out for dinner, but this week we go out on Saturday.
- He is believing every word she says.
- Angela gets up at 7 o'clock and is having breakfast.
- Peter is asking a lot of questions every day.
- Jason doesn't know the answer to this question. He is knowing the other answers.
- We attend a meeting in Chicago this weekend.
- She is wanting to purchase a new computer.
Learn more about the present perfect and the past simple using these links.