- Hello, my name is Jane and I'd like to ask a few questions about getting fit.
- Hi Jane. What can I do for you?
- I need to get in shape.
- Well, you've come to the right place. Have you been doing any exercise lately?
- I'm afraid not.
- OK. We'll start of slow. Which type of exercise do you enjoy doing?
- I like doing aerobics, but I hate jogging. I don't mind doing some weight-lifting, though.
- Great, that gives us plenty to work with. How often can you work out?
- Twice or three times a week would be good.
- Why don't we start with an aerobics class twice a week followed by a little weight lifting?
- Sounds fine to me.
- You'll need to start slowly, and build up gradually to three or four times a week.
- OK. What kind of equipment will I need?
- You'll need a leotard and some sneakers.
- Is that all? How do I sign up for the classes?
- We'll need you to join the gym and then you can choose which classes fits your schedule best.
- Great! I can't wait to get started. Thanks for your advice.
- No problem. I'll see you in aerobics class!
get in shape