- Hi Chris, would you like to do something with me this weekend?
- Sure. What shall we do?
- I don't know. Do you have any ideas?
- Why don't we see a film?
- That's sounds good to me. Which film shall we see?
- Let's see "Action Man 4".
- I'd rather not. I don't like violent films. How about going to "Mad Doctor Brown"? I hear it's quite a funny film.
- OK. Let's go see that. When is it on?
- It's on at 8 o'clock at the Rex. Shall we have a bite to eat before the film?
- Sure, that sounds great. What about going to that new Italian restaurant 'Michetti's'?
- Great idea! Let's meet there at six.
- OK. I'll see you at 'Michetti's' at six. Bye.
Would you like to ...?
(What) shall we go...?
Why don't we go...
How about going...
What about going...
Note: 'Shall we', 'Let's', 'Why don't we' are all followed by the base form of the verb ('go' in the examples), 'How about' and 'What about' are followed by the '-ing' form of the verb ('going' in the examples.More Intermediate Level Dialogues