Choose the correct answer or phrase to fill in the blank. Each question has only one correct answer.
Visit http://esl.about.com for more practice quizzes, as well as study sheets and information on grammar, vocabulary, listening, reading and writing.
The clients in Holland are usually ...
- poor clients.
- excellent clients.
- problematic clients.
What seems to be the problem?
- The clients have run out of money.
- The clients aren't satisfied with the delivered merchandise.
- The clients have changed suppliers.
What does Ms Adams suggest?
- Changing clients
- Changing suppliers
- Changing banks
What does Ms Adams promise to do?
- Arrange a meeting with the clients
- Cancel the contract
- Provide first rate products
What does Mr Gilder think a meeting should do?
- Change suppliers
- Show their concern
- Ask for suggestions
Original Quiz with Answers at: http://esl.about.com/od/intermediatereading/a/d_clients.htm